dilluns, 29 de febrer del 2016

MORE FIFTY WORDS STORIES (DOT COM)

Magician

He had been practising his tricks for years. Yesterday, I was waiting for him but he didn’t appear. Suddenly I went into his room and I saw a strange thing. It was a rabbit under the bed and he looked at me in a strange way. Where’s my husband?



An uncertain tomorrow

I was dreaming of my death. I saw myself in my grave. People say we can’t dream that we are dead, though. Then I woke up and I saw a lot of people in my room. However, I felt invisible. They were wearing black clothes. So weird…

Isabel Fraile, 2 BAT
Fake name.

Anika was working in Russia for the FBI. When she arrived at the hotel, the room clerk was talking with an American woman who said she wasn't married, so her husband couldn't have had a car accident. Then Anika remembered she had checked in with her real name.


Forever young.

She had been planning to leave home. She couldn't stand that they didn't let her have fun “because of her own good”. She closed her suitcase, ready to leave. Then the door opened. Her grandson had come to see her. Now she had to wait one more day.

Marta Ruiz, 2 BAT
So lonely

Amy arrived home after an exhausting day at work. She turned on the TV because she felt lonely. Her boyfriend had left her a few days before their wedding. After several romantic comedies, she decided to go to bed. Then, a strange voice said: Did you miss me?

Nightmare

Anne usually has nightmares about public humiliation, being chased by a scary monster or being followed, but yesterday’s nightmare was different. She dreamt about being tied. It was a scary moment, but when she woke up things went worse. Her body was paralyzed except for her eyes. Oppressed, mute.

Ángela Sanseverino, 2 BAT

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada